Unit D comprises an industrial/warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction built in the mid 1980s with offices at first floor. The loading bay is arranged in the front elevation and there is parking for 9 cars. The unit has been comprehensively refurbished.
• Eaves height 5.7 metres
• Roller shutter loading door of 5m (w) x 5.15m (h)
• New lighting and gas fired boiler
• 3 phase power supply
FIRST FLOOR OFFICES
• Suspended ceilings, double glazing and carpeting throughout
• Perimeter floor trunking
• Central heating via a wet radiator system
• Front loading bay with 9 car parking spaces
• Recently refurbished
• Rare unit size for Basingstoke
The EPC Rating for this building is C-73.
The full EPC, brochure and building plans can be downloaded on the Downloads page.